Friday, February 13, 2009

peanut butter jelly time.


ever since i have started training for my marathon my appetite has sky rocketed.i have formed an especially close bond with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. i crave them all the time. i think about them when i wake up in the morning and i usually have one (ok really 2) as my late night snack before heading off to bed. i seriously have an addiction. i will go through one jar of jam a day. yesterday, i realized that my diet that day included a bowl of cereal, 4 cookies, a bowl of pasta & 3 pb&j's. ( i don't think i am supposed to be eating this much even w. the marathon.)

although, my love for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches has developed and flourished into an amazing thing, it is going to have to end when my marathon is finished. its going to be a tough break up between me and my new found love, but definitely a necessary one.

2 comments:

Lauren Gyorfi said...

What does it mean when I eat more than you (pre-pregnancy) and I'm not training for a marathon.

St. of Words said...

what does it mean when i eat more than you no prepregnancy and no marathon trainer? i think just fat.