Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 things.

this has been circulating around facebook. thought i would just post it on my blog instead. this is a little lighter then my last post!

25 random things about me: (im sure you are thrilled to read them all)

  1. i am training for a marathon. & am really hoping to qualify for boston my first try.
  2. i always have gum. when i do my long runs i chew at least 3 pieces.
  3. i am terrified of wrist. i will curl up in a ball & go numb if someone touches my wrist or shows me their wrist. this has been a fear of mine ever since i was little.
  4. when i was younger i used to want to be on snl. my best friend and i would memorize all the skits and perform them for anyone who would watch.
  5. i have been to africa and have seen one of the seven natural wonders of the world, victoria falls.
  6. i wake up every morning before 7:30 am without an alarm & for no reason. (this morning 6:58)
  7. i love ncstate football. probably love tailgating for them with jessica even more.
  8. i hate bras. i try to never wear them.
  9. i love the feeling of muscle soreness the day after lifting. and love even more to make other people feel that way (sorry nicole!)
  10. i want to live somewhere other than the states. but dont know if i will ever be brave enough to move.
  11. my dad graduated from the citadel & was pretty strict. my sisters and i weren't allowed to wear makeup until 9th grade. we weren't allowed to wear bikinis we had to wear one-piece speedos to the beach & the pool. our ears weren't allowed to be pierced until we turned 16. couldn't go on dates until we were 16 either...etc.
  12. i was a lifeguard for 6 years
  13. i can't start the morning without coffee
  14. normally, i won't wear anything unless it consist of these basic colors (grey,white,black,navy,brown)
  15. i used to only answer if you called me by my middle name, faith.
  16. i used to want to marry a youth pastor. which now creeps me out bc my brother-in-law was/is one.
  17. my favorite food growing up, fried okra.
  18. i used to be 25 pounds heavier then i am now. and i am scared to end up back at that weight...which is why fried okra USED to be my favorite food.
  19. my middle toenail on my left foot has fallen off more then 5 times.
  20. i was suspended in high school bc my best friend turned my name in.
  21. i can see the ocean from my porch and the waterway from my living room window.
  22. i graduated with a communication studies degree & have no desire to use it.
  23. i have a tattoo. want another one. i have a feeling this will be an endless cycle.
  24. i love to be by myself.
  25. my older sisters used to love making me eat dog biscuits, try to make me laugh so hard i would drool (which i did all the time), grab my wrist/show me their wrist, and throw strings on me and make me freak out. i wonder why i love them?

6 comments:

St. of Words said...

i knew a lot of that about you and it felt good. i laughed about the wrist part. you should have put #26....my best friend and i always wanted braces. we went up to people and said "oh my gosh do you love braces? i want them so bad."
i had NO idea you went to africa. i had NO idea you get up that early and need coffee every morning. i love the little things. i love you. i miss you.

Lauren Gyorfi said...

Why is Paul creepy?

lindsey smith said...

lauren thats a whole other 25 things list.

Lauren Gyorfi said...

poor paul

christy said...

Well...technically paul isn't creepy anymore.

And we didn't really have to force you to eat those dog biscuits. You loved them. You know it's true.

Apparel Underground said...

Question 1: Why do wrists freak you out?

Question 2: What did your friend turn your name in for to get you suspended?

Question 3: Strings, really?

Question 4: What's fried okra?

Additional Notes:
- I will never call you Faith.
- I will burn any once piece. bathing suit I find in your suit case in Nicaragua.
- You could totally be on SNL if you didn't drool/cry when you laugh, I would watch either way.