Wednesday, March 25, 2009

birthday love.

my birthday celebration started friday with a deep fried cheesecake & sparkler at nikkis with my 2 favorite jessica's and adam. then my sister and brother-in-law took aaron and i out for a post-marathon/pre-bday dinner. 

yesterday my friends and family made me feel really special with text messages, phone calls and facebook messages. then aaron came over and gave me my first birthday present of the day! the rest of my day was spent on the beach with kahlua & aaron and hobbling around the beach shops with nicole (which is when i got yelled at about my ankle & not having health insurance by the surf shop owner & when i got a parking ticket.) at 730 i met my closest friends at indochine for good food and sake. then ended the night taking a car bomb with cory and tequila shot with taylor at where else but neptunes. 

i had a great low key birthday. thanks for all the love. 24 should be a good year!

No comments: