Tuesday, April 7, 2009

stuck.



stuck. kahlua pouted all day today because no one wanted to go throw a ball with her when it was 53 degrees outside and windy. 

stuck. i was supposed to go to home today to spend time with my mom, my sister, alex, canon & elly. i ended up having car troubles (which i should have gotten taken care of awhile ago) and ended up spending $350 and learning i need 4 new tires which will cost around $500. after dealing with all of that and pocketing out that money i was just not in the mood to spend any more money on my car by filling her up with gas. 

stuck. i want my ankle to feel better. i feel like kahlua in the picture above watching everyone run the loop or even walk with ease. i miss going to the gym. i miss wanting to go out or hang out after i get off of work. but my ankle hurts so bad after my shift all i want to do is go home and ice it. 

sorry i am being so whinny. i could have it so much worse. but today i feel stuck.

2 comments:

Apparel Underground said...

Lindseeeyy! I'm so sorry you are bumming. I have tomorrow and Thursday night off let's do something that makes you happy :)

Unknown said...

do you think boombalattis would make you feel better? i can drive down there and bring you some while you relax! okok... that was selfishly motivated ;o) ill miss ya this weekend linds!