Friday, April 10, 2009

happy bday jrob

its my best friends birthday today. i can't even put into words what she means to me. 

she talks extremely  fast and loud 98.2% of the time. she can bong beers with the best of them. she loves the color purple. she takes her pants off in hotdog shops. she is the best tailgating buddy. she can't drive. she gets lost all the time. she can't do 2 things at once.


jessica, (on a more serious note) you make me laugh. you are intelligent. you are a great friend daughter & sister. you are beautiful. you are intelligent. you are genuine. you are independent. you are fun.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! maybe 24 will bring you better luck! :)

4 comments:

christy said...

Awww...how sweet! Happy Birthday, Jessica. Thanks for loving my sister. I know she gives you a hard time about your sense of direction, but she definitely loves you all the same.

christy said...

So...um, I did a good deal of drunk blog and facebook commenting last night. My previous comment was one of many.

But I would still like to wish Jessica a happy birthday.

lindsey smith said...

that makes me sad. i loved your 1st comment.

Jessica Robrts said...

Thank you Lindsey! I LOVE you and can't wait to see you this weekend! (I hope you'll be over your hangover and ready to drink tequila again by then hehe)


...& thank you for the birthday wishes, Christy! :)