Thursday, April 16, 2009

family time.




i have been missing out on a lot of family time lately. as mentioned in a previous post i was going to go home to to visit my oldest sister christy, her family and my mom. but due to car troubles i wasn't able to go. then last sunday was easter. i spent the day in oak island with aaron and his parents. although, i had a great time with his family it just made me miss mine more. now it is my mom's spring break and my older sister, lauren traveled down to concord to hang out. i called my mom last night while everyone was over for dinner & heard my sisters and their children's voices in the background. i wish i was home. i miss them (and my mom) terribly. 

please come to wrightsville sooner then later!

6 comments:

christy said...

Oh...we miss you, too! We'll be there in a few weeks! Yay!

(and I'm totally sober right now.)

Paul Gyorfi said...

i wish i was there too

Apparel Underground said...

I love your shirt in that picture!

Lauren Gyorfi said...

miss you too.

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, sweetie! I am so excited about our upcoming girls--and Caleb--trip to Wrightsville.

Love,
Mom

Susan Leonard said...

it's so hard to be the one far away....I can relate..